Thorbjørn is employed as a Research Assistant in Gothelf Lab since Aug 2016.
Master’s student in Gothelf lab since July 2015 with various projects including synthesis of fluorophore molecules for RNA aptamers.
- Master’s degree (MSc) in Chemistry, Gothelf Lab, 2016
- Master’s student in Gothelf lab, July 2015 – August 2016
- Project student in Gothelf Lab, August 2014- June 2015.
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc.) in Chemistry, Gothelf Lab, 2014.
- A member of the BIOMOD team 2014 (Detector Gadget) representing CDNA at Harvard University, where they received a Gold Award and were placed third in Best Wiki and Best YouTube Video.
- Chemical biology
- Organic synthesis