Two 3-year PhD fellowships/scholarships available in Gothelf lab funded by the PhD school DNA-Robotics, a recently established Innovative Training Network (ITN) under the European Commission’s Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions research fellowship programme.
Position no. 1: Application deadline on January 5, 2018
- Position: PhD fellowship/scholarship in DNA nanotechnology
- Project: “Signal transfer in DNA nanostructures” – design and explore methods for signal-transfer in and between DNA nanostructures.
- Read more here: https://dna-robotics.eu/job-positions/au-signal-transfer-in-dna-nanostructures/
Position no. 2: Application deadline on January 5, 2018
- Position: PhD fellowship/scholarship in organic synthesis and DNA nanotechnology
- Project: “Synthesis and application of organic compounds that undergo mechanochemical changes for actuation of DNA nanostructures” – explore new methods for precise mechanical actuation of DNA nanostructures by molecules and polymers that undergo mechanochemical changes.
- Read more here: https://dna-robotics.eu/job-positions/au-synthesis-and-application-of-organic-compounds-that-undergo-mechanochemical-changes-for-actuation-of-dna-nanostructures/