Rules for members of Gothelf Lab who are about to write or hand in a report or thesis:
- For MSc and PhD reports you should show Kurt Gothelf a draft for the table of contents with estimated number of pages for each chapter when you start writing.
- Kurt Gothelf wants to see and approve all MSc theses, PhD Part A reports and Part B theses before you submit.
- For MSc and PhD theses Kurt Gothelf would like to see the report at least a week before, even if it is still a draft. If it is during vacation times where Kurt Gothelf is gone you have to agree on alternatives in advance.
- For all reports: Bachelor, Project, MSc, Part A and Part B you should ALWAYS have another group member proof-reading your report.
- Kurt Gothelf wants to have a hard copy of all reports. For Project, MSc and Part A (Not Bachelor and Part B): When we have agreed who the opponent is, you must make sure that a hard copy is sent to the censor/opponent/internal censor.
- You are responsible for meeting the current university regulations for the lengths and format of the reports – so check it when you start writing.
(Updated Aug 3, 2016)